10.29.2005

 

Sophisticated take-out


Cheese tortellini with prosciutto, peas and mushrooms. Special take-out from the Basil Leaf Cafe. I added some fresh broccoli with lemon juice to break up the creamalicious entree. Plus buttered bread toasted in the broiler.

I was so excited to see Rowley today. Not just because he did all the grocery shopping and ran all the errands necessary by the time I got home from work, but because he's just so great! Now we have whisky in our glasses and are researching Halloween costumes. Do you think I can get away with wearing all black and putting black circles around my eyes and call myself a raccoon?

The dishes aren't washed yet and Rowley put on some classical music to muse his intellectual thoughts while he reads for school - such a disciplined boy.

by michelle

Comments:
Wow what a cool blog you have here! I am impressed. You really put a lot of time and effort into this. I wish I had your creative writing skills, progressive talent and self- discipline to produce a blog like you did. Your blog really does deserve an honest compliment. If you have some time, stop by my site. It deals with stuff like, click here: premier and then feel free to e-mail me with your words of wisdom.

P.S. I'll sure put the word out about your site and I would appreciate any business you may send my. way... Later, Scott.
 
Wow what a cool blog you have here! I am impressed. You really put a lot of time and effort into this. I wish I had your creative writing skills, progressive talent and self- discipline to produce a blog like you did. Your blog really does deserve an honest compliment. If you have some time, stop by my site. It deals with stuff like, click here: top home-based business and then feel free to e-mail me with your words of wisdom.

P.S. I'll sure put the word out about your site and I would appreciate any business you may send my. way... Later, Scott.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?